Written with Canberra’s unique climate in mind the Grow your own planner guides you through designing, creating and maintaining your edible garden.
With simple DIY information and monthly tasks it will help you decide what to grow, when to plant it and what to look out for month to month. It also allows you to record what you plant and harvest to get the most from your veggie patch year after year.
- Vegetable planting planner – What to plant when in Canberra
- Fruit harvest planner – Spread your harvest throughout the year
- Monthly tasks and what to look out for
- Planning and design chapters
- DIY information on crop rotation, irrigation, composting, pest control and much more.